~ In celebration of the “spirits of the place”, this fantastical fairy garden has been created with mounds of fragrant colored “wax stones” and layer upon layer of authentic flowers, herbs and aromatic oils! Topped with a sparkle of “pixie dust”!
~ This bright and fun-filled candle is richly scented with my own Angel’s Mist Essential Oils of Luscious Lavender, Romantic Rose, Generous Geranium and a kiss of Violet! The candle is dressed in rainbow lavender, orange and yellow organza ribbon, accented with a 1 inch Pewter Pixie! She makes a fantastic necklace/pendant when hung on a black cord or silver chain!
~ Measuring 3″ x 6″ inches tall, this candle is long lasting with a burn time of 80-120 hours.
When you are ready to spark some magic, visit your sacred space or bring a little light into your life, we want you to enjoy our newest “Fantastical Elementals” collection of 2-in- 1 candles with “fantasy charm pendants” all in one!
Each of my hand dipped, hand embellished herbal candles have been designed with a specific intention using my own Angel’s Mist Essential Oils. I utilize premium naturally colored wax and pure cotton wicks. They are each highly scented and long lasting with a burn time between 80-120 hours. Each candle is decorated with colorful, scented layers along with coordinating herbs, flowers shells or crystals! Embellished with organza ribbon, binding twine or “herbal wire”, they are adorned with a “special charm” that can be used on any necklace, chain or cord.
Fun Facts About Fairies
* These mystical creatures usually indicate your wishes will come true when you least expect it.
* Fairies were a race of beings halfway between the material and the spiritual.
* Many Celtic tales, talk of fairies living in nature’s realm or “fairy mounds”.
* Mischief/trouble can be an indicator of the presence of these fantasy creatures in your dreams.
* The fey of the woods are also called faeries, fairies or fayres depending on cultural storytelling.
* They have a reputation for being insecure, easily offended, self-entitled and down right pompous.